LOVE FROM OUR EMPLOYEES
EMPLOYEE DISCOUNTS AND PERKS
An employee of Van Duyn Center can receive a few more “perks” than the Birthday Holiday and Weekend shift differential!
- Free course at Bryant and Stratton
- Better Together Program
- *Free books possible
- See the Community Relations office (Nancy Harris) for details!
- St. Agnes Floral Shop
- Stop in and show them your Van Duyn ID badge to receive a discount.
- Van Duyn Center employees receive a discount through our parent company (Upstate Services Group)
- See the HR department for them to write you a letter for Verizon discount!
- Discount tickets to amusement parks
- Staff Holiday Celebrations November/December
- Years of Service Recognition Events
- Employee of the Month Program!
Other discounts and perks are in the works, check back to find out more!
Applicant Note: This application form is intended for use in evaluating your qualifications for employment. This is not an employment contract. Please answer all appropriate questions completely and accurately. False and misleading statements during the interview and on this form are grounds for termination of the application process or, if discovered after employment, termination of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without discrimination because of sex, marital status, race, color, age, creed, national origin, sexual orientation, military reserve membership, ancestry, religion, height, weight, use of guide or support animal because of blindness, deafness or physical handicap, or the presence of disabilities. A felony conviction will not necessarily bar an applicant from employment. Additional testing of job-related skills and for the presence of drugs in your body may be required prior to employment. After an offer of employment and prior to work, you may be required to submit a medical review. Depending on company policy and the needs of the job, you will be required to complete a medical history form and may be required to be examined by a medical professional designated by the company.