POSITION TITLE: Staffing Coordinator
JOB SUMMARY: Van Duyn center is seeking an experienced staffing coordinator to oversee the nurse staffing needs and operations of the facility. A staffing coordinator must be an excellent communicator, as well as, have the ability to foster relationships with employees and external vendors. The goal is to ensure that the facility’s staffing requirements are always met and the employees are in an amiable, supportive work environment.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: Other duties may be assigned.
- Determines and records work assignments
- Compiles and oversees nursing distribution of work schedule
- Maintain contact with the agencies to fulfill the staffing needs of the facility
- Contact employees to fill schedule openings
- Must be able to read, write, comprehend, and follow instructions
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment
- Communicate orally and in writing with employees and vendors
- Must be able to pass physical examination upon offer of employment
- Must be proficient with computer systems and software
- Director of Nursing