Van Duyn Center Has Staff Nurse Positions Available
LPNs, GPNs, RNs, and RN permits
If you are looking to enhance your clinical skill set, then look no further. Van Duyn Center provides competency-based education on IV therapy, central lines, respiratory care including non-invasive vents and trachs, wound care specialties, which includes negative pressure wound therapy just to list a few.
Van Duyn offers a unique orientation and mentoring program. We welcome the experienced nursing professional to a facility that is excited to have you part of the team. Additionally, if you are new graduate, or looking to return to the work force Van Duyn will provide you with training and support.
If having a work-life balance is important to you and you are interested in learning more about what Van Duyn Center can offer, then contact one of our Nurse Recruiters today!
Company Overview: Van Duyn Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is a 513-bed skilled Nursing facility nestled in a safe community in Onondaga Hill, Syracuse, NY. The Van Duyn team is committed to providing quality care and diversified services with a professional team of caregivers.
Are you ready to make the move and JOIN our Team? We want to meet you!
· Van Duyn offers flexible schedules
· Excellent wages that recognize prior experience
· Generous paid vacation, sick, holiday, and personal time
· Contribution toward health insurance
· Contribution to 401K
· Supportive work environment
· Long Term Care and Sub Acute Rehabilitation Opportunities
· Discounts at Valvoline, AAA Travel, Bryant and Stratton College, The Syracuse Crunch, and Verizon Wireless
Van Duyn is an Equal Opportunity Employer