Van Duyn Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing
Presents an Awesome Opportunity for a Nursing Career
Resident Assistants/Certified Nursing Assistant Training
Are you confused about your future and think you are interested in a career in nursing, but are afraid to commit? Come and talk with one of our nurse recruiters about our paid Resident Assistant Program, which is a first step for a future in healthcare. Paid training is provided if you decide nursing is your passion. Everything you will learn is a step in your future for furthering education in nursing.
What do you have to risk? You are paid to decide if this is your passion and training is provided to receive certification as a Nursing Assistant.
Van Duyn offers a unique orientation and mentoring program. We welcome the experienced Certified Nursing Assistant to a facility that is excited to have you part of the team.
If having a healthcare career is important to you and you are interested in learning more about what Van Duyn can offer, then contact one of our Nurse Recruiters today!
Are you ready to make the move and JOIN our Team? We want to meet you!
· Van Duyn offers flexible schedules
· Excellent wages that recognize prior experience
· Generous paid vacation, sick, holiday, and personal time
· Contribution toward health insurance
· Contribution to 401K
· Supportive work environment
· Long Term Care and Sub Acute Rehabilitation Opportunities
· Discounts at Valvoline, AAA Travel, and Verizon Wireless
Van Duyn Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is an Equal Opportunity Employer